PureHerbs is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
What we collect?
- We may collect the following information:
name and identity card (IC) or passport no., contact information including email address, demographic information such as postcode, state and country other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
• We use information only for the purpose of filling an order, or communicating with the Affiliate about the status of an order.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
• We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
• We will never sell your information.
• We will not disclose your information to a third party without your permission unless required by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.