Super Green Food
ECOCERT SA Organic Certified Ingredients
Naturally Alkaline Food
High Concentrate of Chlorophyll
Contains 17 Digestive Enzymes Dietary Fiber & Prebiotic
Organic Barley Grass, Organic Wheat Grass, Organic Crack Wall Chlorella, Organic Spirulina, Celery Powder, Spinach Powder, 17 Digestive Enzymes (a-Galactosidase, b-Glucanase, Acid Stable Protease, Amylase, Bromelain, Catalase, Cellulase, Diastase, Hemicellulase, Invertase, Lactase, Lipase, Papain, Pectinase, Phytase, Protease, Xylanase), Apple Pectin and Fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS-Inulin)
**It is Vegan, No Sugar Added, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Soy Free, Non GMO, No Preservative, No Artificial Flavouring, and No Artificial Colouring
Direction for use:
Pour a sachet of LIGHT 1 Super Green Food into a glass of lukewarm / room temperature water (about 150ml) or into a shaker, shake or stir it until dissolve then serve.
You may add in addition to raw fruits and vegetables. Simply add one sachet with 150 to 200ml of liquid; you can use plain water, juice or milk. Avoid using hot water
Just drink one sachet in the morning with empty stomach.
Keep in cool and dry place
- Chlorophyll is a powerful builder of the hemoglobin in blood and the most powerful cleansing agent in nature; as it begins to detoxify the bowel, detoxify the liver and bloodstream.
- “Broken Cell Wall” Chlorella resulting that the nutrients in Chlorella are easily digested and highly bioavailable. Chlorella is an excellent detoxifying agent because it binds to heavy metals, pesticides, and other wastes and eliminates them from the body.
- Both chlorella and spirulina contain high levels nucleic acids, RNA and DNA. Eating foods high in nucleic acids provides the material for the repair and production of cellular nucleic acids. This will delay body “aging” process.
- Because of poor diet or junk food, overcooked, processed foods, fast foods and soft drinks, most of us are too acidic. An environment in the body which is too acidic creates an opportunity for pathogens (bacteria, viruses and fungus) to survive and reduces the level of oxygen which allowing cancer cells to thrive. Besides that, it will deplete the minerals from the body’s bones leading to osteoporosis and can create tissue damage in our arteries which can lead to heart disease and stroke.
- Sluggish digestion is often one of the contributing causes of weight gain and obesity. Dietary fiber can stimulate peristalsis in the intestines, make the digestive system functioning properly, and let the body can effectively eliminate the excess material that contributes to unwanted weight gain.
- Spirulina is a ‘metabolic activators’, to promote increased activity to ‘burn up’ muco-forming substances, support healthy intestinal flora, stimulates the growth of friendly lactic bacteria, promotes better digestion and nutrients absorption.
- In the modern low-fiber diet, wastes can accumulate in the colon. These wastes can lead to constipation, diarrhea, flatulence, weakened digestion, poor nutrient absorption and colon cancer.
- Digestive enzymes, dietary fiber, lipid complex and chlorophyll which aid bowel movements by accelerating cholesterol excretion and secretion of bile acids, and help to ease constipation.
- Magnesium in chlorophyll is essential for the heart to function properly. Chlorella is also a good source of Omega-3 oils, which are known to protect against heart disease, reduce high blood pressure and lower cholesterol levels.
- Spirulina & Chlorella is a vegetarian protein source that surpasses meat, fish and eggs protein.