Winner Readers’ Choice Awards 2017 & 2018
GMP & Halal Certified
LUTEEN contains 7 powerful eye protective nutrients – Marigold Extract (Lutein & Zeaxanthin), Astaxanthin (Microalgae Haematococus), Blueberry, Gojiberry, Acaiberry, Grapes & Grapes Seed Extract, Fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS – Inulin), Cellulose, Fructose & Stevia Extract
Suspension and sediment occur is normal (natural characteristic of the ingredients). Taste and colour may vary from batches due to the natural ingredients and this does not affect the quality.
**No Artificial Flavour, No Artificial Colour, No Synthetic Sweetener, Lactose Free, Cholesterol Free, and Gluten Free, All from Natural Source, No Animal Source, Suitable for Vegan
Direction for use:
Pour LUTEEN Super Fruit Juice into a glass of lukewarm / room temperature water (about 150ml) or into a shaker, shake or stir it until dissolve then serve. Avoid using hot water
1 to 2 sachets a day drink after meal
Keep in cool and dry place
- In the center of our eyes, there is a yellow spot area where photoreceptor cells gather to provide visual color and specific details, and Lutein is the main pigment component of this macular area.
- Blue light is a high energy light, it directly penetrate into the eye macula, attack to our eye macula, it can cause the loss of vision –macular degeneration disease.
- Blue light comes from the sun, mobile phones, tablets, computers, televisions, electronic devices, fluorescent lights, LED lights, etc.
- In our lives, electronic products are inevitable, and naturally we cannot avoid the blue light damage from electronic screens. When the yellow spot area of the macula is rich in content, it can slow down the damage of blue light and protect the eyes. Therefore, Lutein is called “natural sunglasses.
- Lutein is also gradually consumed as we use too much eye. The lack of Lutein in the eyes can cause eye fatigue, blurred vision, light sensitive, cataract, macular degeneration and etc..
- Lutein & Zeaxanthin is not produced by our body, we must obtain it from our diet.
- Research reveals that Lutein is the dominant carotenoid in the brain, where it influences visual processing and other neutral functions, support brain function and enhances memory and learning. Promote cognitive function.
- Astaxanthin is very powerful antioxidants, natural anti-inflamation, giving eyes an additional layer of long terms protection. Gojiberry is rich in beta-carotene, is an eye protective nutrients.
- Blueberry, Grapes and Acaiberry are very rich in Vitamin C and anthocyanins. It can protects eyes from intraocular pressure in the eyes and beneficial in the treatment of dry eyes.
- Grape Seed Extract are rich in Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins (OPC), protect retinal ganglion cells and limits the ocular blood vessal damage and degradation of retina.