Winner Readers’ Choice Awards 2017
Norway No.1 Deep Sea Cod Collagen
GMP & Halal Certified
PureCell Collagen Beauty Drink is well formulated product with perfect inclusion of Norway No. 1 Deep Sea Cod Collagen (most advance technology and high purity standards, these peptides are so small and they can penetrate epidermis providing optimum power in forming new tissue cells for skin) with sea cucumber extract combine with 3 powerful antioxidants – Acai Berry Extract, Vitamin C and Vitamin E in Grape juice. Dextrose Monohydrate and Stevia Extract
**Fat Free, No Preservative, No Artificial Flavouring, No Artificial Colouring, No Synthetic Sweetener, No Hormone added, Suitable for Women and Men
Direction for use:
Pour PureCell Collagen Beauty Drink into a glass of lukewarm / room temperature water (about 150ml) or into a shaker, shake or stir it until dissolve then serve. Avoid using hot water
1 to 2 sachets a day before sleep
Keep in cool and dry place
- Collagen is one-third of the total mass of proteins in our bodies. Collagen makes up 25 percent of the dry mass of our body and 75 percent of the dry mass of our connective tissue. Our body synthesizes collagen continuously. Every year ca. 3 kg of our collagen undergoes degradation while another 3 kg is created. It is synthesized from 20 different amino acids into huge chains made up of 1000 amino acid each. It is a live frame underpinning the tissues of our various bodily organs as skin, bones, genitals, kidneys, blood vessels, heart, eyes, or liver. For skin, it is responsible for skin strength and elasticity, it typically moisturizes the skin and helps it appease firmer and smoother.
- In search of lost youth: There may come a time, however, when we run short of collagen. The process of its renewal may be disturbed either when we lose too much of properly built collagen due to stress, disease, UV rays, contact with synthetic chemical substances or other harmful factors, or when its synthesis metabolism process become slow or even stops, which happens when we grow old.
- The absorption of marine collagen peptides into the body is proven to be to 1.5 times more efficient than collagen from bovine or porcine sources and their bio-availability is much superior. One of the advantages of fish collagen is that it has a particular high content of the amino acids glycine, proline and hydroxyproline. The amino acids stimulate cells in the skin, bones and connective tissues and leads to the production of new collagen.
- Marine Collagen hydrolysates have an anti-aging effect on human skin. A recent clinical trial demonstrated a significant increase in skin elasticity in a group of women aged 35-55 years. The same group of scientists from the University Of Kiel, Germany, also demonstrated a significant reduction in skin wrinkles after daily consumption of a collagen hydrolysate.
- A comprehensive study of the effect of oral collagen peptide supplement on skin-aging involving clinical trials with Japanese and Caucasian women showed good effect on skin moisturisation. The fish collagen peptides were shown to increase the skin moisture level by 12% in a period of 8 weeks. A consistent increase in the skin collagen density over 12 weeks was confirmed by increased dermal echogenicity. Ex vivo studies confirmed the results of the clinical trials and showed an increased amount of water-binding glycosaminoglycans and collagen content in human skin explants incubated with fish collagen peptides.
- In a clinical study with 62 test subjects, fish-derived collagen peptides were shown to have a positive effect on the skin moisture content. The same study documented the transdermal penetration ability of those collagen peptides and showed increased abilities for fish collagen peptides in the range of 3.5-4.5 kDa. in hair, the collagen peptides diffuse into the fibrous hair cells.
- Many scientific and preclinical studies show various positive effects on tendon flexibility, ligament stability, muscle and bone integrity and bone metabolism.
- Specific collagen peptides proved to significantly increase the expression of collagen types 1 and 3 in fibroblasts from ligaments and tendons of humans. The study concluded that collagen peptides may therefore be an option to treat and prevent changes in ligaments and tendons.
- Study shows that a sufficient intake of Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), is important as it helps the body to make collagen – an important protein in skin, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels and which supports the growth and repair of tissues and heals wounds. It repairs and maintains bones and teeth, synthesizes neurotransmitters and blocks some of the damage caused by free radicals by working as an antioxidant along with Vitamin E.
- Vitamins C and E are the most important antioxidants in skin cells and support skin hydration, act as skin defense and for supple skin. Vitamin E can reducing the effects of oxidative stress slows the aging process of the skin.
- Sea Cucumber Extract has therapeutic effects such as speeding up wound healing. It does so by facilitating the formation of new tissues within a short time
- Acai Berry Extract has 10 times the antioxidant power of red grapes, has double the antioxidant power of blueberries, and has 10-30 times the anthocyanin of red wine. All the combinations are prefect, natural and essential for skin health and against aging.